Criminal Procedure 6th Edition by Zalman Solution Manual
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 6 edition (March 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013245761X
- ISBN-13: 978-0132457613
Using a blend of text and edited cases, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 6/e provides up-to-date coverage of constitutional criminal procedure. Important cases are highlighted using a case and comment approach–complete with analysis, justice quotes, and dissenting opinions. This edition includes 25 important new Supreme Court cases and 70 new citations to Supreme Court decisions. Each chapter is updated to reflect the most recent criminal procedure and new legal puzzles appear in every chapter. With an emphasis on law and society, it provides essential information about the law of constitutional criminal procedure, its social, political, and historical contexts, and the most meaningful Supreme Court cases.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.