Histology and Cell Biology An Introduction to Pathology 3rd Edition by Kierszenbaum Test Bank
- Title: Test Bank for Histology and Cell Biology An Introduction to Pathology 3rd Edition by Kierszenbaum
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- ISBN-10: 9780323078429
- ISBN-13: 978-0323078429
Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology uses a wealth of vivid, full-color images to help you master histology and cell biology. Dr. Abraham L. Kierszenbaum presents an integrated approach that correlates normal histology with cellular and molecular biology, pathology, and clinical medicine throughout the text. A unique pictorial approach-through illustrative diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photographs-paired with bolded words, key clinical terms in red, and clinical boxes and “Essential Concepts” boxes that summarize important facts give you everything you need to prepare for your course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
- Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, along with USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, downloadable images, and online only references.
- Easily find and cross-reference information through a detailed table of contents that highlights clinical examples in red.
- Review material quickly using pedagogical features, such as Essential Concept boxes, bolded words, and key clinical terms marked in red, that emphasize key details and reinforce your learning.
- Integrate cell biology and histology with pathology thanks to vivid descriptive illustrations that compare micrographs with diagrams and pathological images.
- Apply the latest developments in pathology through updated text and new illustrations that emphasize appropriate correlations.
- Expand your understanding of clinical applications with additional clinical case boxes that focus on applying cell and molecular biology to clinical conditions.
- Effectively review concepts and reinforce your learning using new Concept Map flow charts that provide a framework to illustrate the integration of cell-tissue-structure-function within a clinical-pathology context.
Build a stronger base of clinical knowledge through the integration of cell biology, histology, and pathology
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Biology Science for Life with Physiology, 4th Edition: Belk Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biology Science for Life with Physiology
Biochemistry, 7th Edition: Jeremy M. Berg Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Jeremy M. Berg
Biological Science, 4th Edition: Scott Freeman Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biological Science
Author: Scott Freeman
Introduction to Biotechnology, 3/E 3rd Edition William J. Thieman, Michael A. Palladino Test Bank0 out of 5
Thoroughly updated for currency and with exciting new practical examples throughout, this popular text provides the tools, practice, and basic knowledge for success in the biotech workforce.
With its balanced coverage of basic cell and molecular biology, fundamental techniques, historical accounts, new advances and hands-on applications, the Third Edition emphasizes the future of biotechnology and your role in that future. Two new features—Forecasting the Future, and Making a Difference—along with several returning hallmark features support the new focus.
Animal Physiology, 2nd Edition : Sherwood Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Animal Physiology
Biology, 4th Edition : Knox Test Bank0 out of 5
Biology, 9th Edition: Peter Raven Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Peter Raven
Biology, 7th Edition: Neil A. Campbell Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Neil A. Campbell
Becker’s World of the Cell, 8/E 8th Edition Jeff Hardin, Gregory Paul Bertoni, Lewis J. Kleinsmith Test Bank0 out of 5
Widely praised for its strong biochemistry coverage, Becker’s World of the Cell, Eighth Edition, provides a clear, up-to-date introduction to cell biology concepts, processes, and applications. Informed by many years of teaching the introductory cell biology course, the authors have added new emphasis on modern genetic/genomic/proteomic approaches to cell biology while using clear language to ensure that students comprehend the material. Becker’s World of the Cell provides accessible and authoritative descriptions of all major principles, as well as unique scientific insights into visualization and applications of cell biology. Media icons within the text and figures call attention to an enhanced media selection—350 up-to-date animations, videos, and activities—that helps students visualize concepts.
Biochemistry, 4th Edition : Garrett Grisham Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Garrett Grisham