Histology and Cell Biology An Introduction to Pathology 3rd Edition by Kierszenbaum Test Bank
- Title: Test Bank for Histology and Cell Biology An Introduction to Pathology 3rd Edition by Kierszenbaum
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- ISBN-10: 9780323078429
- ISBN-13: 978-0323078429
Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology uses a wealth of vivid, full-color images to help you master histology and cell biology. Dr. Abraham L. Kierszenbaum presents an integrated approach that correlates normal histology with cellular and molecular biology, pathology, and clinical medicine throughout the text. A unique pictorial approach-through illustrative diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photographs-paired with bolded words, key clinical terms in red, and clinical boxes and “Essential Concepts” boxes that summarize important facts give you everything you need to prepare for your course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
- Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, along with USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, downloadable images, and online only references.
- Easily find and cross-reference information through a detailed table of contents that highlights clinical examples in red.
- Review material quickly using pedagogical features, such as Essential Concept boxes, bolded words, and key clinical terms marked in red, that emphasize key details and reinforce your learning.
- Integrate cell biology and histology with pathology thanks to vivid descriptive illustrations that compare micrographs with diagrams and pathological images.
- Apply the latest developments in pathology through updated text and new illustrations that emphasize appropriate correlations.
- Expand your understanding of clinical applications with additional clinical case boxes that focus on applying cell and molecular biology to clinical conditions.
- Effectively review concepts and reinforce your learning using new Concept Map flow charts that provide a framework to illustrate the integration of cell-tissue-structure-function within a clinical-pathology context.
Build a stronger base of clinical knowledge through the integration of cell biology, histology, and pathology
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Biology Concepts and Connections Campbell 6th Edition0 out of 5
Name: Biology Concepts and Connections
Author: Campbell Reece Taylor
Biological Science, 4th Edition: Scott Freeman Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biological Science
Author: Scott Freeman
Introduction to Biotechnology, 3/E 3rd Edition William J. Thieman, Michael A. Palladino Test Bank0 out of 5
Thoroughly updated for currency and with exciting new practical examples throughout, this popular text provides the tools, practice, and basic knowledge for success in the biotech workforce.
With its balanced coverage of basic cell and molecular biology, fundamental techniques, historical accounts, new advances and hands-on applications, the Third Edition emphasizes the future of biotechnology and your role in that future. Two new features—Forecasting the Future, and Making a Difference—along with several returning hallmark features support the new focus.
Biology of Humans Concepts Applications and Issues, 3rd Edition: Goodenough Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biology of Humans Concepts Applications and Issues
Biochemistry, 7th Edition: Jeremy M. Berg Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Jeremy M. Berg
Biology Life on Earth with Physiology, 9th Edition: Audesirk Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biology Life on Earth with Physiology
Biology, 4th Edition : Knox Test Bank0 out of 5
Biology, 7th Edition: Neil A. Campbell Test Bank0 out of 5
Author: Neil A. Campbell
Biological Science Freeman 5th Edition Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Biological Science
Author: Freeman Quillin Allison
Animal Physiology, 2nd Edition : Sherwood Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Animal Physiology