Introduction to Learning and Behavior 4th Edition by Powell Solution Manual
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 4 edition (March 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111183430X
- ISBN-13: 978-1111834302
Based on the latest research available, INTRODUCTION TO LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR, 4e equips students with a clear introduction to the basic principles of learning and behavior. Designed to apply learning theory and principles to the presentation of learning, it vividly illustrates how learning principles work in both animals and people. The authors clearly demonstrate how the study of learning helps solve practical problems, such as improving study skills, improving relationships, raising children, and effectively stopping smoking. An all-new chapter focuses on “Comparative Cognition”. Helping readers maximize their comprehension and retention of key concepts, the authors include numerous opportunities for review and self-testing.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.