Solution manual for Mechanical Behavior of Materials Meyers Chawla 2nd edition
Mechanical Behavior of Materials Meyers Chawla 2nd edition solutions manual
- Reviews (0)
solutions manual Mechanical Behavior of Materials Meyers Chawla 2nd edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]
Table of Contents
1. Materials: structure, properties and performance
2. Elasticity and viscoelasticity
4. Imperfections: point and line defects
5. Imperfections: interfacial and volumetric defects
6. Geometry of deformation and work-hardening
7. Fracture: macroscopic aspects
8. Fracture: microscopic aspects
9. Fracture testing
10. Solid solution, precipitation and dispersion strengthening
11. Martensitic transformation
12. Speciality materials: intermetallics and foams
13. Creep and superplasticity
15. Composite materials
16. Environmental effects.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.