Ten Questions A Sociological Perspective 8th Edition by Charon Solution Manual
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 8 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111833761
- ISBN-13: 978-1111833763
This introductory text presents a unique approach to the examination of sociological principles. It draws you into the material–and encourages a deeper understanding of the discipline–by focusing on such overarching questions as “How do sociologists study society?” “How is society possible?” “Why is there misery in the world?” and “Are human beings free?” You’ll learn about the philosophies of classical sociologists such as Marx, Weber, Durkheim, Mead, and Berger, and look at how the field of sociology has approached these questions over the past 150 years. You’ll also consider the benefits and drawbacks of globalization, read about how individuals can affect society, and learn how the Tea Party political movement and the revolution in Egypt illustrate social conflict. As you explore sociology’s compelling questions, you’ll find that there are often no clear and ready answers.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.